Made Brake Hoses & Lines
We are now able to build just about any
brake or clutch hose that may be requested!
We have access to over 500
different fittings, 344 of which we keep in stock. If we
do not have the correct fittings and the old hose is available, we can reuse
the old fittings. We have fittings called "lifesavers"
which allow us to do so. These fittings are silver soldered on to your old
fitting and are pressure tested to 3000 psi to ensure their durability. The
pictures above are types of brake hoses which we can build.
Available in Blue, Red, Smoke, Clear,
and Kawasaki Green
Benefits of Stainless Steel Brake
- Reduces braking distance during
a panic stop
- Eliminates pedal sponginess under
- Gives immediate brake pedal repsonse
- Provides compatibility with all
- Gives a custom look for your vehicle
- NON-RUSTING EziBend TUBE
- Complies with DOT standards.
- OEM on luxury European vehicles.
- Doesn’t rust or corrode.
- Polishes to a brilliant finish.
- Very easy to work with.
- Does not require bending tools.
- Avaliable in the following sizes: 3/16",
1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
If you are
interested in determining how to know if your hoses are bad or not
For more information about
these brake products visit BrakeQuip.
We are a authorized distributor for BrakeQuip. Please contact us about
any other products you are interested in from BrakeQuip which are not
listed in this page.
US so we can build your brake hose today!